ISWP Minimum Uniform Dataset for International Wheelchair Service and Provision
ISWP developed two versions of a minimum dataset questionnaire which service providers can use during wheelchair service and provision with clients. The data can be gathered for a client who is being evaluated to receive a wheelchair for the first time or for a replacement wheelchair. The short form includes 26 questions. The long version has 36 questions, with additional questions including wheelchair and cushion manufacturer, make, model; training received; assistance using a wheelchair indoors and outside; distance traveled in the wheelchair; and whether the client takes public transportation. Please note the short form was piloted in Kenya in 2016 and 2017, but the questionnaires have not been validated.
An April 2017 version of the short form also is available in French. The translation was provided by Université de Montréal, CHU Sainte-Justine Centre de réadaptation Marie Enfant. Please note it has not been forward-backward-forward translated, and there have been several changes to questions, which are reflected in the 2018 versions.
- Long Version survey questionnaire
- Excel workbook for the long version survey questionnaire
- Questionnaire guide for the long version
- Short Version survey questionnaire
- Excel workbook for the short version survey questionnaire
- Questionnaire guide for the short version
- Short version survey questionnaire in French