ISWP Professional Standards Board (PSB)
The board’s role is to ensure the highest principles and standards for ISWP’s process of recognizing Wheelchair Service Providers (WSP). More information on the certification can be found here.
- Activities may include, but not be limited to:
- Approving an ISWP Code of Ethics for WSP;
- Reviewing WSP submissions;
- Providing continued feedback on re-certification processes;
- Suggesting modifications to initial certification requirements and marketing efforts.
There are 9 board members who are currently serving a two-year term.
If you want to learn more, please contact Krithika Kandavel at [email protected]
|Rosemary Joan Gowran||University of Limerick|
|Paula Rushton||University of Montreal|
|Herbert Omoding||Motivation Africa|
|CJ Stanfill||Pencils of Promise|
|Perry Loh||Loh Medical|
|Justin Jesudas||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India|
|Mary Goldberg||University of Pittsburgh|