You can now get your courses (online, in-person or hybrid) recognized by ISWP. We assess course/conference content in both English and Spanish against the WHO WSTPb and provide you with recognition to include in your marketing materials.
Recognized ISWP courses
- Name of the course: Más Posicionamiento y Movilidad (Spanish). Awarded recognition in June 2020 (expires May 2022).
- Name of the course: Ergothérapie et l’utilisation du fauteuil roulant (French) by University of Montreal, Canada. Awarded recognition in August 2020 (expires May 2022).
- Name of the course: More about Wheelchair Service Provision (Spanish) by Whee, Colombia. Awarded recognition in October 2020 (expires May 2022).
- Name of the course: Post-graduate Certificate in Posture, Seating, and Wheelchair Mobility Across the Life Course (English) by University of Limerick, Ireland. Awarded recognition in August 2021 (expires August 2022).
- Name of the course: Wheelchair Training Program (WTP): Wheeled Mobility and Seating Assessments and Interventions (Arabic) by Batterjee Medical College, Saudi Arabia. Awarded recognition in August 2021 (expires August 2022).
Looking to have your course recognized?
Step 1: If you would like to have your course recognized, click here to download the application form.
Step 2: After you complete the form, please share them with Krithika Kandavel at [email protected]
What do you not see here that you are interested in learning more? Please email [email protected] with your thoughts.